After a short read of an article about the Eric Smith’s vision of Twitter (http://www.businessinsider.com/google-ceo-twitter-a-poor-mans-email-system-2009-3), I’m wondering if MicroPlaza is not the NextGen (cool word) Search Engine for Twitter.
- They already are indexing the whole Twittersphere. (Not the whole, in fact, just the links)
- It’s hype
- They have knowledges in content indexing
- Twitter is not used by everybody, maybe the system have to scan other systems
- Is the twitter content worth ?
- Yet another specific search engine
Anyway, wait and see 🙂
[Edit:] And they did it now 🙂 http://microplaza.com/search