This is some post-it© colors (average color)
It seems that Canon were not reactive enough providing official drivers for OSX Mavericks for their SELPHY CP810 / CP900 printers.
Well, I’ve followed a guide founded here: https://discussions.apple.com/message/23725252#23725252
And here is your driver compatible with OSX 10.9
You might need to disable security check as said on the documentation.
Thanks redogg for the tutorial.
Sometimes you need to redirect a website to a new server before the DNS changes are effective, or you need to prepare the hosting and the DNS settings before the website is transferred (or the new website is launched). In this case, it is very handy to just use the Apache Mod_proxy system.
How to do it on Plesk? It is really death simple… Following this procedure, you’ll be able to succeed it.
1. Install and enable mod_proxy. It should be shipped with your installation of Plesk 11 with Ubuntu:
sudo a2enmod proxy proxy_http
2. Edit the mod_proxy configuration file like this:
3. Restart the Apache service:
sudo service apache2 restart
4. Go to your website directory, under the conf folder(replace example.com by your website in my example):
5. Create two files named vhost.conf and vhost_ssl.conf with the following content. (Replace 127.0.0.1 by the destination server)
ProxyPass / http://127.0.0.1:80/
ProxyPassReverse / http://127.0.0.1:80/
ProxyPassReverse / http://www.example.com:80/
6. Go to the control panel, suspend, and then activate your website. If you go to the URL (after DNS changes, locally or globally), you should now see the website that is hosted on the destination server.
I have a marvellous Samsung SyncMaster SA850T which have the particularity to be a 2560×1440 mat display (mat and cheaper than the Apple Display).
To connect it to my Macbook Air, I thought I had to buy the Apple Mini DisplaPort to Dual DVI adaptor (http://store.apple.com/be-fr/product/MB571Z/A/adaptateur-mini-displayport-vers-dvi-double-liaison).
This adaptor is buggy. Every time my Mac wakes up, I’ve to unplug and plug back the Mini DisplayPort entry, because otherwise I’ve fuzzy or blurry or noisy screen. Moreover, this sh*t cost me 99 euros.
This week, I just ordered a Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort adapter. It is a lot better! No more problems with the unsleeping event. And the best part? It cost me only 15 euros… (http://www.ldlc.be/fiche/PB00097925.html)
The next Totophe™ Party will be on the April 20th 2013! Save the date!